Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I really want (part two)

In my prior blog I mentioned that I felt like I was holding back something important when I tried to answer the question "what do you really want to do with the rest of your life?" ...some fundamental admission that might open the door to a deeper understanding..

There were some things I'd really want but I didn't list because they were too... outlandish? personal?  threatening?  Some of these certainly hover in the shadows of repressed desires.   Not all of which are sensual...things that I've put on a back burner because I have chosen other priorities.   I'm comfortable letting these sleeping dogs lie and I'm fairly sure that they're not the missing links in this puzzle.
 Take it away Mick... You Can't Always Get What You Want!   Earlier video of this song is an interesting contrast.


I wonder what Mick really wants to do before he dies?


No comments:

Post a Comment